Buy Hash Oil Online
Hash oil, AKA hashish oil, is a firm liquid made by dissolving high-THC cannabis and/or hash in a solvent (like alcohol, petroleum, acetone and others). After the solids break down, the liquid is strained and left out to encourage the complete evaporation of the remaining solvent. Once the solvent has evaporated fully, the remaining liquid is called hashish oil.
Interesting facts about hashish oil:
- Produced first by a British chemist, Peter Squire in 1840. Peter extracted just over 12 ounces of primo hash oil from 64 O’s of weed.
- Hash oil is sold for medicinal usage (in states that care about their citizens) in 1 and 5 oz vials.
- Hashish oil varies in color from brown to white. Higher potency hashish oils will be lighter in color.
- You will probably never see white hash oil for sale.
- Honey oil, the 2nd strongest type of hashish oil, is quite simple to make and is far more readily available.
- Hashish oil is very sticky and will ruin clothing.
- Remove hash oil by using denatured alcohol.
- Be careful when using hash oil medicinally. It can seriously lock you on your couch for hours if you’re new to it.
Well-made hashish oil is very high in THC, anywhere from 30 to 80% in fact. Consider that marijuana ranges from 5 to 35% THC, but most high-grade weed today is around 20% THC. Solid hashish ranges from 20 to 60% THC.
People usually put a drop of hashish oil on the tip of a cannabis joint to smoke it. It is definitely hard on the lungs though. For that reason, many people prefer to vaporize their hash oil. However you enjoy yours is yet to be determined; just make sure to experiment carefully and enjoy thoroughly!
1 drop of oil half the size of a grain of rice 2-3 times a day.
Increase the dosage at a rate of no more than 0.5mg per pound of body weight as tolerated to avoid potential side effects such as drowsiness and anxiety.
Optimal Daily Dose
1-2 MG of THC/CBD per pound of body weight
Medical ailments that can be cured or treated, as outlined by the Phoenix Tears Foundation:
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), Alzheimer’s Disease, Arthritis, Cancer (Breast, Cervical, Colorectal, Glioma, Lung, Pancreatic, Prostate) Undifferentiated, Epilepsy, Leukemia ,Lymphoma, Melanoma, Diabetes